ARTCELS, the world’s first art investments digital platform, in collaboration with 4ARTechnologies AG and Assetyze AG, is set to release a Utility Coin called ‘ARTEM’ to facilitate secure trade, investment and exchange among their members. Since launching in February 2020, ARTCELS has been at the forefront of innovations in the art investments space. Through a system which minimises investment risk and delivers state-of-the-art security using blockchain technology, ARTCELS has been providing investors with unprecedented access to blue-chip contemporary art through their first official portfolio ‘XXI’.
The forthcoming ICO of the ARTEM utility coin in Q1 2021 marks a major milestone in the development of ARTCELS, as the platform’s core value proposition is validated by positive trends across the art, crypto and Fintech markets. ARTEM was developed in partnership with London-based Domo Fintech, a start-up that specializes in providing Fintech and VR technology for the Art market. Upon release, ARTEM will be the instrument for investment and pay out transactions across the ARTCELS platform. ARTEM can also be converted into major currencies on Bittrex via the intermediary cryptocurrency, 4Art Coin, which is currently listed on the exchange. In this way, investors are afforded instant liquidity against the shares they own in ARTCELS’ portfolio.
The visionary team behind ARTCELS includes London-based contemporary art gallerist, Elio D’Anna, who along with commodities trader, Gijs de Viet, set out to create a platform that would make blue-chip art investments more accessible to the younger emerging art investors market. ‘Love for art’ is central to the ARTCELS phenomenon and has seen the platform curate and broker an impressive inaugural portfolio, ‘XXI’, featuring works by blue-chip artists Kaws, George Condo, RETNA, Hirst, Jeff Koons and Banksy, as well as, works by globally renowned artists such as Joseph Klibansky, Anthony James, Zhuang Hong Yi and Adam Parker Smith. Combining paintings, sculptures, and 3D mixed media artworks valued at over $1M (USD) collectively, ‘XXI’ has garnered extraordinary interest, resulting in the complete uptake of the platform’s initial share offering. The ‘XXI’ portfolio also offers strong returns owing to market valuation trends and strategic brokerage by the ARTCELS team who remain invested in the high yield portfolio to ensure maximum profits over the fund’s gestation.
Following next year’s ICO, art collectors seeking to leverage their blue-chip art portfolios will be able to sell or invest their art through ARTCELS in exchange for ARTEM coins. The process is entirely automated through the 4Art iPhone app which has an in-built scanning feature, powered by patented technology which digitises each artwork for authentication and appraisal. This mobile application, designed by 4ARTechnologies AG, is complimentary to members of ARTCELS and though currently exclusive to iPhone models 8 and above which have the required AR-chip, and will soon also be available on AR-enabled android phones.
With cutting-edge authentication technology and blockchain-backed transactions provided by Assetyze AG, ARTCELS is one of the world’s most secure digital investment platforms and is on course to become the standard for digital security and trust in the art market.
ARTEM is a restricted utility coin available only to investors and members of ARTCELS.
- ARTCELS is a secure art investments platform with pioneering features supported by strategic partnerships. Swiss partners of ARTCELS include 4ARTECHNOLOGIES who provide the technology to authenticate all art assets, and ASSETYZE who ensures all transactions are secured with blockchain technology.
- Core to A R T C E L S investment strategy is expert insight on stocks and market trends. Our preference for top-performing art assets ensures liquidity for investors who will be able to trade their equity tokens on regulated exchanges as soon as a framework for such trades is implemented.
- Subscribers can purchase shares in the ‘XXI’ portfolio, valued at over $1M, for as low as $500 each, attracting the kind of potential investors ARTCELS’ founders intended.
- Every asset in A R T C E L S’ portfolio is fully insured by and stored at a museum-quality Fine Art facility in London, UK.
- It is an artist-led platform and will honour Artist’s Resale Rights (ARR).
- Each exhibition of the portfolio will be presented through highly curated shows with our primary affiliate, HOFA Gallery (House of Fine Art), and other key partner institutions.