Vuzix Corporation (VUZI) a leading supplier of Smart Glasses and Augmented Reality (AR) technology and products announced their participation in an upcoming Augmate webinar Best Practices in Training with Augmented Reality: A Verizon Case Study on Tuesday November 27 beginning at 12PM EST.
Augmate, a leading AR device management solution for wearable technology, will be joined on the webinar by a team of global experts and partners including:
- Verizon, one of the world’s largest telecommunications company
- Vuzix, a leading supplier of Smart Glasses and AR technology and products
- Ubimax, a global market leader for Industrial Wearable Computing
- Best practices solutions for deploying an effective enterprise training program with AR will be showcased.
Participants in the webinar will walk away with a blueprint for implementing a successful program that includes:
- Modern AR training methods and why they are crucial to success
- How to build a perfect team of partners to achieve results
- How to avoid pilot purgatory and take it to the next level
Vuzix is a leading supplier of Smart-Glasses and Augmented Reality (AR) technologies and products for the consumer and enterprise markets. The Company’s products include personal display and wearable computing devices that offer users a portable high-quality viewing experience, provide solutions for mobility, wearable displays and augmented reality.
Vuzix holds 133 patents and patents pending and numerous IP licenses in the Video Eyewear field.
Vuzix has won Consumer Electronics Show (or CES) awards for innovation for the years 2005 to 2018 and several wireless technology innovation awards among others.
Founded in 1997, Vuzix is a public company (VUZI) with offices in Rochester, NY, Oxford, UK, Barcelona, Spain and Tokyo, Japan.
For more information contact: Jessica Starman – email@example.com