The Blackmagic Design Television and Video Expo kicks off at the Hilton Garden in downtown Nashville November 13.
The expo takes place at eight locations nationwide between November 2018 and February 2019, as follows:
- Nashville, TN | November 13, 2018
- New York, NY | November 28, 2018
- Denver, CO | December 5, 2018
- Los Angeles, CA | January 8, 2019
- Las Vegas, NV | January 16,2019
- San Francisco, CA | January 31, 2019
- Orlando, FL | February 20, 2019
- Seattle, WA | February 6, 2019
Are you attending the Expo at any of the 8 locations?
Free Expo entrance with registration. Click here to register.
Blackmagic Design’s vast array of cameras, software, workflow and infrastructure products, have powered productions of all sizes including some of Hollywood’s biggest feature films.
You will have access to a free session of your choice, as well as great raffle prizes and giveaways courtesy of our sponsors and partners.
The Expo tech event is free of charge and it runs simultaneously with the training program, allowing attendees to meet and interact with Blackmagic Design representatives as well as other exhibitors representing the Blackmagic Design software and hardware ecosystem.
Make sure to grab your free copy of The Definitive Guide to DaVinci Resolve 15. This step-by-step training guide will help you create content using DaVinci Resolve in no time.
Raffle prizes include:
- 1-Year subscription to Continuum & Sapphire courtesy of BorisFX (value: $695)
- 1 DEFlicker plug-in courtesy of RE:Vision Effects (value: $249.95)
- 12-month subscription to the Wipster Pro Account (value: $99)
- 1-Echo Remover plug-in courtesy of CrumplePop (value: $99)
- 1-ScopeBox bundle for Mac courtesy of Divergent Media (value: $99)