Actor-musician Jack Black and his Tenacious D bandmate Kyle Gass join Keegan-Michael Key to learn how music affects the brain. Games and demonstrations include a round of musical mad libs, “Odd-itory” illusions and experiments that show how music can affect our perception of images, emotions and even taste. Master mentalist Lior Suchard asks Black to think of any song in the world and tries to guess it correctly. Black tests his brain power in the Gauntlet, and afterward he is joined by singer-songwriter Meghan Trainorfor an improvised onstage jam session.
BRAIN GAMES with JACK BLACK airs Mon. Feb. 10, at 9/8c Hosted by Keegan-Michael Key
More from Life & SocietyMore posts in Life & Society »
- Are You Bringing Your Best Self to Work?
- ARTCELS Launches Utility Coin ‘ARTEM’ in Q1 ICO to Facilitate Safe and Secure Trades on Art Investments PlatformARTCELS Launches Utility Coin ‘ARTEM’ in Q1 ICO to Facilitate Safe and Secure Trades on Art Investments Platform
- Annual Out Magazine Out100 List
- Handbook for Democracies to Meet China Challenge
- First Maternity Clinic in One of Africa’s Largest Informal Settlements Marks Inaugural Anniversary