International Country Singer Sensation Cerrito, who alternates between English and Spanish, released three individual albums.
Available on all digital portals, Cerrito’s sound will captivate music lovers who are looking for a traditional country music, romance, and international flavor.
Cerrito’s career hit full throttle when international ‘cuchi cuchi’ diva Charo caught his show in Las Vegas and hired him on the spot to hit the road as part of her tour, which led to be profiled in People magazine when he sold out 200 consecutive shows in Hawaii at Charo’s restaurant and theater.
His combination of Latin flare and a traditional country vibe creates a unique offering that is attracting a wide range of fans noting his diverse and distinctive music.
“I am so excited for this day to come,” said Cerrito. “I remember starting out with Charo in Las Vegas and appearing on The Love Boat in the 80’s. Then I met Fran Boyd at the Academy of Country Music and she took me in and introduced me to so many people that led me to recording so many wonderful songs with these great ladies in country music. I can’t believe how far in the world my music has reached people. I hear from people in Honduras, Brazil, Japan, Australia, Europe, South Africa and so many more places. Now they will be able to hear all my music in one place.”
Cerrito Canta Country Track List:
- Tell Me Why
- Have I Told You Lately That I Love You
- Don’t Be Angry
- Please Don’t Let Me Love You
- You And Your Sweet Love
- I Can’t Help It If I’m Still In Love With You
- Come A Little Bit Closer
- Amigo’s Guitar
- I’ll Hold You In My Heart
- South Of The Border
- Never Givin Up On Love
Ultimate Duets is a 12-track disc that features duet performances with Grammy-award winner Lynn Anderson, ACM and CMA award winner Janie Fricke, and Oscar nominee Lane Brody.
Ultimate Duets Track List:
- South Of The Border – feat. Lane Brody
- Stranger – feat. Janie Fricke
- Today I Started Loving You Again – feat. Liza Martin
- Dialogue – feat. Jett Williams
- Mansion On The Hill – feat. Jett Williams
- Tell Me Why – feat. Moore & Moore
- I’ll Hold You In My Heart – feat. Lynn Anderson
- I Can’t Help It If I’m Still In Love With You – feat. Kathie Baillie
- Table For Two – feat. Elizabeth Cook
- Mexican Angel – feat. Lynn Anderson
- It Wasn’t God Who Made Honky Tonk Angels – feat. Sallyann
- Quiero Bailar – feat. Charo, Flamenco Guitar
SiriusXM on-air personality Elizabeth Cook, Kathie Baillie of Baillie & the Boys, the daughter of Hank Williams – Jett Williams, duo Moore & Moore, as well as a special musical performance by flamenco guitarist and international superstar Charo.
Cerrito is an award-winning crossover artist with a mixture of Italian, Latin, and American influence topping charts around the world.
Launching his career touring with the international superstar Charo, Cerrito quickly gained notority and soon became a fan favorite.
Appering on The Love Boat multiple times among others Cerrito’s love for Country music brought him to the attention of mega-manager Jim Halsey and the Academy of Country Music’s Bill and Fran Boyd.
The rest is history and now his English and Spanish catalog of music has been archived by The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.
For more information contact: Bev Moser – firstname.lastname@example.org – 615.347.4661