Rocking hitmaker Morgan Wallen — If I Know Me Tour blasts off January 4.
PLATINUM certified #1 summer smash “Up Down,” featuring Florida Georgia Line. Follow-up single “Whiskey Glasses” has sparked and is burning up the music charts.
Wallen’s debut album IF I KNOW ME (Big Loud Records), premiered in April of 2018, and was soon after named one of Taste of Country’s Top 10 Country Albums of 2018, So Far.
- An enormous over 400 million combined digital streams to his credit
- CMT’s Listen Up “18 for 2018” class of newcomers
- 2018 Taste of Country RISER
- Opening spots touring with Luke Bryan, Florida Georgia Line, Chris Lane and Jake Owen
Watch Wallen’s smash hits “Happy Hour” and “Up Down.”
Both performed live for our brave men and women in uniform stationed in Killeen, Texas.
Morgan blew up the music scene as a dynamite solo artist and in-demand songwriter.
He co-penned hits for a Thousand Horses, Dustin Lynch, Kane Brown, and Jason Aldean, most notably on PLATINUM-certified #1 “You Make It Easy.”
This Tennessee native is set to blaze up a a 27-city headlining IF I KNOW ME tour presented by Shiner Light Blonde.
- Jan. 4 — Rosemont, Ill. @ Joe’s Live Rosemonth
- Jan. 5 — Milwaukee, Wisc. @ The Rave
- Jan. 10 — Birmingham, Ala. @ Iron City
- Jan. 11 — Knoxville, Tenn. @ The Mill & Mine
- Jan. 12 — Atlanta, Ga.
- Jan. 17 — Overland Park, Kan. @ Kanza hall
- Jan. 18 — Lincoln, Neb. @ The Bourbon Theatre
- Jan. 19 — Denver, Colo. @ The Grizzly Rose
- Jan. 24 — Columbia, S.C. @ The Senate
- Jan. 25 — Athens, Ga. @ Georgia Theatre
- Jan. 26 — Madison, Wisc. @ Majestic Theater
- Jan. 31 — Nashville, Tenn. @ Marathon Music Works
- Feb. 2 — Springfield, Ill. @ Boondocks
- Feb. 7 — Oxford, Miss. @ The Lyric Oxford
- Feb. 9 — Starkville, Miss. @ Ricks Cafe
- Feb. 16 — Lexington, Ky. @ Manchester Music Hall
- Feb. 21 — New York City @ Irving Plaza
- Feb. 22 — Boston, Mass. @ Paradise Rock Club
- Feb. 23 — Asbury Park, N.J. @ The Stone Pony
- March 1 — Lake Buena Vista, Fla. @ House of Blues
- March 7 — Lancaster, Pa. @ Chameleon Club
- March 8 — Clifton Park, N.Y. @ Update Concert Hall
- March 23 — Los Angeles, Calif. @ Mohegan Sun
- March 27 — San Diego, Calif. @ Moonshine Beach
- March 28 — Phoenix, Ariz. @ The Van Buren
- March 29 — Las Vegas, Nev. @ House of Blues
- March 30 — Salt Lake City, Utah @ The Depot
For more information contact: Jensen Sussman – email@example.com – 615.320.9616