Hootsuite’s Social Trends Team on How to Finish Strong on Social in 2020
Join the Hootsuite research team for a conversation about the current state of social media marketing and advertising, and what they’re tracking as we head into the last half of 2020.
Join the webinar to learn:
- Changing use cases and tools on TikTok
- Improtant lessons from the recent surge in brand purpose and employee activism
- New digital divides across key demographics
- Year end trends
As Senior Manager, Content Strategy at Hootsuite, James leads our global content strategy and thought leadership research programs. Before joining Hootsuite, James worked on B2B campaigns for brands including Google, Thomson Reuters, Intuit, as well as start-ups such as Wealthfront and AppLovin. Outside of work, he enjoys writing music and will release his next EP within the next decade or so.
- James Mulvey
- Senior Manager, Content Strategy at Hootsuite
- Ryan Ginsberg
- Global Director of Paid Social at Hootsuite
- Morgan Zerr
- Principal Business Value Analyst at Hootsuite
- Sarah Dawley
- Manager, Content at Hootsuite
Click here to register for the event.